Well, the days are speeding by and the trailer and truck are loaded. The dogs won't let us out of their sight. They know we're planning a trip and they don't want to left behind. Our first stop is a family reunion in Sanford, Texas. From there we will go to Santa Fe and ride the Chama Cumbes and Toltec train. After that we will head to Bent' s Old Fort in La Junta, CO where Chuck will spend 4 days camping out and attending a Topographical Engineers Encampment. I will stay with the dogs, the Internet and the Cable TV in the campground. I know, it's going to be tough but so am I.
I would like to hear from you all as we travel. If you know of places not to miss, please let me know by adding it in the comment. The comment section should work now, if you are signed in. If not, email me at adixon2003@suddenlink.net and let me know.
Time is ticking and we're waiting impatiently to take off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment