Thursday, April 9, 2009

New addition to blog

Weather zip: 79705

As we are planning our trips, I found that I could add a weather forcast gadget that will let you see the weather forecast for the places we will be. I think it will also help us to keep up with the forecasts as we travel. I will start adding a weather zip to each posts. You can also use this link to look up the zip codes of places http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/citytown.jsp

Our next trip is to Ft. Richardson in Jacksboro, Texas ( weather zip: 76458 )for a living history event. There is a dance inside the old Commissary, one of the historic buildings. It is lantern lit with all the ambiance of the 1800s and is such fun.

I am keeping this blog as a journal of our fun events but also to share with family and friends. If you are reading this entry, I would really appreciate it if you would add a comment so I know who is seeing it on a regular basis.
Thanks, Ann

1 comment:

FrontierLady said...

You should be able to leave comments now.