Thursday, August 21, 2008

About time to blow this place -- and we're getting help!


Well, tomorrow is the big day. The trailer's packed and attached. The last minute stuff sits in a pile in the living room. I completed by consulting job for Stanton and I'm glad it's done. Our first stop is Albequerque, New Mexico. We really enjoy the sightseeing there but will probably have very little time to see anything after driving all day. Saturday, we will head for Durango where we will stay for several days. On Sunday, we will ride the Durango and Silverton train which travel though the mountains to a small mining ghost town and back. As you can see, about the time we started to hook up the trailer and take these pictures, the West Texas wind began to blow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and drive safely. Thanks for Missy's email. We heard from her yesterday. Mom & I sent an email to Michael from the address that was on Ken's computer. Hope he still uses that one. We can't wait to see all of your great vacation pictures!