Saturday, August 9, 2008

Getting Ready to Blog







Greetings, Friends and Family,
I am hoping that only those of you who are invited are able to view this blog. This is being set up to share information and pictures of our "big trip" to the Pacific coast. Once I am sure this is secure I will include more information.
We will be accompanied by our two dogs, Ulysses, a black lab and Autie, a golden labradoodle, seen above with a friend's grandchildren. Both are good travelers but it remains to be seen if they stay the way. I am going to close this post for now and check it out online. Then, I will invite others to share our fun.
Ann

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How nice to let us come on the trip with you. Leota

BettyF said...

Let the good times begin!

Anonymous said...

Cute doggies - they make me miss Murphy now that he is gone